Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Personal Website Assigment

In this assignment, I need to use Adobe Dreamweaver to create my personal website. To do this, first i need to make a new folder in my desktop to save all the important files such as my biography essay , my hobby essay and all my pictures for the website. Below are all the screenshots that i managed to capture during the process to finish this task.

This is for the first link (home) entitled index.html

The second link which is my biography.

The third link which is my hobby.

The forth link which is my gallery.

Actually to do this website, i added another 7 extra links; 6 for pictures in the gallery and the other one is the link to my other website which is 'my blog'. So in total, i have about 11 links for this website. After all the links are sequence with each other, i saved the file and try open it in my internet browser. Thank god! It works pretty well =p. The final file for this assignment is uploaded into MMLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment